Tuesday 30 October 2012

take me to the movies on a winter day

The hurricane hit. Well in a sense. Really bad winds, we got something along the lines of hail and sleet I spent all my classes wishing it was snow, with no luck.
Didn't see Chris at all. But I ran into Jess, I think he's avoiding me. That might be smart on his part. I keep telling people about Chris, I'd be surprised if he didn't know that I like him.
6th hour we had a sub. And Dakota was sober again. I'm actually feeling proud of him.

Oh I spent lunch outside by myself. I honestly just didn't want to deal with people as much as I love most of them. It was like last winter. I never though of this before, but I never really minded being alone I don't think I ever really wanted someone to come by and say hi or start a conversation.

Michelle and I went downtown to put up yard signs. That was fun and we got a bunch of food! Ice cream, cup cakes, tea, soda, cinnamon role, bagel. There are now a bunch of pirate flags hanging up around downtown.

The color of the sky: Cream soda flavored, as your sitting in a cafe looking out the window at the stormy sky. The grey shades are contrasted with the colorful umbrella's that appear. And you don't mind the weather, it'll give you a chance to relax, enjoy the refreshment you have bought. Then later the melody of rain drops on the roof of your lovers house will submerge you into a peaceful dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment