Tuesday 16 October 2012

Oct. 16 is a day for red shoes and jeans

Instead of seeing the empty morning streets filled with dew, I see the empty face book page, littered with yesterdays stories and a few morning stragglers and those like me who are just there to see some beauty in this senseless world.

I though I was going to faint today during 7th hour. I was sleep deprived and I had had almost no food all day and I was overworked. It sucked. Now I get home and all I do is work on the posters. It's so addicting though! Getting to discover all these new things. And I got to eat rice crispie's with strawberries because of it!!!!

Today...I wore high heels to school and it was fun. They made a typical click clack sound and I got to hear it all day echoing though the empty hallways as I skipped (parts of) class doing various things.
My history teacher is really really pissing me off. So since when don't we need taxes? And who pays you? Hmmm? The government which gets it's money from where? I spaced out the rest of class. His character really bugs me too...it's not who he pretends to be.

The color of the sky: A comfortingly cloudy day, black and dark grey patches of fluff. I didn't mind the darkness, it seemed warm and friendly. Making me want to curl up in a corner and read as the invisible rain fell. I wish it had rained. But the dark clouds slowly passed us by.

I don't think anything too bad happened today actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment