Monday 1 October 2012

No one knows how bad this hurts, they never believed in the fist place

I think I'm done. It's not that I can't do it anymore I just don't want to bother. I was in plain sight, sure I didn't really say hi, but I was right there, I opened my mouth to say hi about to wave and he walks right past me. I can't do anything about it anymore. So maybe I should just stop before...before what? I not sure.

I found the owner of my found hat. I'm sad. Now I have to go buy one (that isn't as cute). That made me so sad... I think I'm gonna get the white one I found downtown. It's made the same way but it has a pompom. And it's winter white.

If I do stop where will I be...? I'm kinda lost here. Cause I never just gave up with Jess... And I don't think I ever have. So what happens tomorrow? Do I just hide all those pictures and dream all over again in a box, where in 2 months I'll look at and cry. Oh well at least my friends will be happy. None of them want me liking him anyways.

Soccer practise was so much fun today! It was insane! We did shielding. And we played games, then our coach started keeping score. We were all yelling and laughing. We ran more than we usually do too, but it was worth it. My feet really hurt now...

No one's txted me. Sad face.

The color of the sky: Out the spinning doors you can just barley make out the wintering scene outside. The orange glow of street lamps make for a reminder of 8th grade and the days I spent in total bliss of first stupid love. Endlessly playing soccer and not caring about the future. Looking out now at that pitch black sky, I can almost see the snow, feel the cold on my bare skin. The taste of the chocolates melted in my pocket and the simplicity of young love.

No comments:

Post a Comment