Wednesday 17 October 2012

A single rose for the little prince

The weather right now is really weird. "The tides are changing" or whatever that guy says in Merry Poppins. The wind is bending trees and the leaves are whipping down in scattered showers an instant death instead of their usual slow beautiful retirement. The sky is also weird. Clouds everywhere but some parts are black others white illuminating patches of the side walk. Now it's raining...

Dakota and I are friends, actually we are slowly becoming an odd couple, partners in crime. We talked for 30 minutes straight today. He's an interesting guy. Druggie, slacker, young for a junior, and other. We get along and it makes me happy. Things are sorta looking up.

Emi and I are going to have the best Halloween ever! Costumes, trick or treating, ghosts, haunted houses everything! Can't wait!

Walked my youngest brother to school today, and I got to see all my un-retired old teachers.
I skipped the class meeting with Emi today. We went to the apartments across from school and lay there doing homework and taking pictures. Sunny, warm, carefree. It was nice since we haven't talked in a while. She's been sick I've been busy. It was fun.

The color of the sky: Summer blue. Perfect. Happy. All good things. You could clearly see airplanes without a vapor trail in the sky.

I picked a rose. It's pink and yellow, the colors interchanging and blending. It smells like my great grandma's old garden. She had so many roses. They didn't survive the move to her new house...

No comments:

Post a Comment