Saturday 13 October 2012

The internet is it it's own world or just something on a screen?

Rain falling outside, hear the simple sound through the hum of the computer. With one click in turns off, a moment of silence then rain.

Had a blast last night. 10 of us, from theatre and Larissa were going to see a play. But we missed it while eating at Denny's. So instead we went to Zap Zone and to the movies to see Pitch Perfect. It was so much fun. I played laser tag in high heeled boots. To get there 5 of us had to cram into Steph's car. I ended up sitting on the floor, Dan didn't bother putting on a seat belt since it was so tight in the back, and we sped along the high way like that singing pop songs. 

Yesterday I was going to ask Chris out. I didn't. Almost but I didn't. All my family (theatre friends and friends) kept talking to me about it and they told me that they didn't want to see me get hurt. And I didn't ask him. It's hard to really explain it. I could have and I would have been fine, but I feel like I'm betraying everyone else somehow. If he asked me out I think it would be different, but we'll save that conversation for when (if) he (ever) does. So now the process of getting over him begins.

Today, did nothing but work on the poster for the show, a bit of homework and movies. I finished Amalie with my dad. I think it's a pretty good movie. I noticed at the end the coloring. And the way that everything looks kinda yellow, with that glow making it feel all happy and kinda magicalish... completely different from Mysterious Skin which I watched by myself while I was suppose to be doing homework. That is a controversial movie. It's really good, some parts were a bit cheesy and not quite that great and some scenes that I don't think I can ever forget, that were so hard to watch. It is a movie about a, "teenage hustler and a young man obsessed with alien abductions cross paths, together discovering a horrible, liberating truth." Warning don't watch it if you're not prepared for this. I did and it's just hard to watch, that's all...

There's no book format manga here (that I haven't read at least 20 times) and it's really annoying cause I wanna read...

The color of the sky: Distant through the windows. Dark, covered in stars, or were those rain drops on the glass, reflecting the orange glow of the street lamps. Water pouring down the drain pipes with a sort of calm steady movement of inevitable death but the rain is so beautiful...

People always interrupt me when I'm trying to play the piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment