Thursday 11 October 2012

Terrified not of the words but of the future

I fail. Why is it so hard to tell someone you like them? I mean I shouldn't care about what people think.
Ok figured it out. Even if I get rejected and he tell people all the more reason to be totally anti-social outside of theatre! That would kinda make my life simpler. Then I can walk through the halls holding my head high, pretending I'm a princess. And I'll wear a pretty dress on monday and a pink bow.

Ok I didn't want to do it in front of his parents and he looked so sad. Jv lost their final game 1-0. It was heart breaking, after they were undefeated. Jack was crying, Nick was really pissed, Chris looked really sad too.
I really feel like I'm gonna get rejected and I'm gonna hide and cry like last time. Maybe that's what I'm scared of. Or maybe it's just telling him. I'm scared of the future that's all.

I hate my history class. What the hell. It's so stupid. This guy has no clue how to teach! He blabbers on about Anthony "dating" Cleopatra and shit like that. Babbling on about these little twitters he calls "history". BS. Stuuuuupidddd.

Love problems. Dan was talking to us, how his girlfriend cheated on him. It was so sad, he's such a sweet guy. I'm gonna miss him. Michelle has her Drew problems. Ksenia still likes Ben, we were talking about this stuff for hours today on FB. It was fun. I love having civilized conversations with fancy words and complex insolvable questions. God I miss her.

The color of the sky: A white ocean of slow flowing water. Cold, but refreshing, that tastes as sweet as a summer dream. There's an island in the distance, of light purple sand of the finest quality. That island streatches out as far as you can see, all the way to the edge of the world. Close your eyes and you can hear the ocean waves on the sand, the wind whispering stories. Just listen...

Larissa's coming tomorrow! I can't wait to see her!


No comments:

Post a Comment