Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fingertips that smell like purfume

Burning scented candles in my room. I wish I could burn something else like my math homework.
Mom, leave me alone for christs sake! I'm not going to the homework if I know I'm not gonna get the credit. She fucking pisses me off. This is MY life so I'll do what I want thank you very much.
I locked myself in my room for most of the evening eating only french fries. And when I say I'm not hungry it means I'm not hungry, aka I don't want any food, so don't make me any, and don't ask me 10 more times!

I spent about an hour talking with Michelle and Steph. Michelle was sitting on my lap while we chatted about guys and relationships. I can still smell her on my clothes, it's so relaxing.

Today was...ehh. Didn't do anything except math. Stupid fucking math test. I though I was going to die. It was so hot in that room, and my head hurt which didn't help the thinking process. And I didn't know the answer to anything without actually having to think. It sucked. So I bought myself a coke afterwards.

The color of the sky: A lighter blue, more like a sober spring day before finals than a carefree fall day.
This morning there was fog. It rose out of every corner of the town. Pilling up like snow, obscuring the miserable view. Tree tops were all I could see through the thick clouds. It was almost like the school was protected by it, or maybe it was trapping us in. I stood there looking at if for a moment, and I was late to class again.


I feel like this post has the smell of candles attached to it. Carries the feeling of the end of a hard day somehow carefree. Makes you want to listen to a punk rock band while wishing it was summer or raining outside, or both. Maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment