Saturday 3 November 2012

pretty impractical shoes on a dreamy blue night

It's calming to get on facebook after a party. There's this calm feeling of relief. All those people are gone, you're left alone with your thoughts, and the pictures of the party. It's like it's own quiet world.

I cried today, for the first time for someone other than myself. We put on a show to commemorate the Ukrainian WW2 freedom fighters. And until we got on that stage I had no idea how powerful and moving our words were. So I cried on stage.

The show's been going really well! I've seen it twice. It's a really good show. So if you'r in the are, come sea Bloody Bess - a tale of piracy and revenge!

Friday I wore my pretty impractical high heels. That was fun. Everyone complimented my shoes. Also 1st hour we screwed around and didn't do anything. Actually we arm wrestled and played ninja. We got swag. (This is with a bunch of freshmen. I love them now.)

Tomorrow going out for breakfast with family friends. Oh joy. And tutoring. Can life get any better?

The color of the sky: A dark dreamy blue. No stars but the faint reflection of light off the stadium lights isn't a bad replacement. It's cold but not unbearable. It has the feel of a calm perfect evening walk after a loud even with friends. Click clack heels on the pavement, a warm sweater, and a purse on our way home.
Where the life we've lived slowly turns to memory and words on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment