Wednesday 14 November 2012

the run way to heaven

Sitting in the hallway, two desks opposite each other. We were taking a test. Me and Steven. His hair is bleached blonde since he's on the water polo team. The hallway was loud. Full of colorful noises of movies playing. The hallway lined with red lockers seemed lost in the flavor of screened conversations. His eyes are really deep. Kinda like Jess's. But they look at you in this questioning, implying look, that makes me want to blush and look away like a 19th century girl in a lacy pink dress.

I skipped 1st hour with the help of my mother. It wasn't pleasant since I had to do math, but it wasted time I could have spent with my horrid republican teacher and my tiny admirer.

I kinda want to dye my hair a ginger orange.

It snowed today. I was sitting along in a hallway, when I looked out the window and it was snowing. I jumped up grabbed my open bag and ran out the door. Outside, twirling around, I just said, snow, it's snowing... today is perfect.

The color of the sky: everything was winter grey. And the pristine snow falling in tiny balls was perfectly matched to the monotone sky.

I'm ready to find the freedom to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment