Tuesday 27 November 2012

Stories exchanged and a goodnight kiss

"i don't know. i'm not saying that i woulnd't but i guess i have this picture of what my life is like and going to be like and if i don't reach for that and try to make my life that fantasy it doesn't feel right. i'd almost rather be alone knowing that i did my best than have a boyfriend but know i gave up before i got to where i wanted to go. it's kinda dumb and really childish..."
My views.

"The best things in life are the things we never even saw coming"
Oh why is that so true....why...

Poor Dan's telling me
about his girlfriend. I don't understand how some people can expect other to just change for them. That girl is so dumb. That's what a relationship is. Accepting each others imperfections and flaws. You see through it and love the person for who they are.
"trying my best but it doesn't seem to be enough..."
Bitch posted: Ur stupid. NO you're the stupid one! I wanna write that so bad...
Instead I wrote. No he's not! as long as you tried...maybe things will turn out ok.
Bad but it will do.

Maybe I just need to accept life and expect to see life turn out how I expect. But does that mean I have to stop looking? Depend only on luck. Cause I've learned that lesson many times and sure I'm reckless and headstrong, doing dumb things (especially when it comes to guys) but at least I'm not letting life pass me by.

Nick, "I hate school." What are we doing? Homework constantly. We talk about school on Fb. We stay up till past midnight doing hw. I hate school. And most of the people there. Still bitching about school (he seems really pissed) 2 hours later. And being racist.

Isaac. Talking more about school. I don't wanna talk....I mean it's fun but this is gonna get out of hand fast. I know...that is if he likes me. If not fine. Whatever.

I hate fb. Too many things. Too easy to contact people. But you can have some nice things too. Our conversations...stories exchanged without having to say a word.

Things get slow around midnight...

Nick: Idk. Telling you stuff.
Me: Ok tell me stuff then.
Nick: As me.
Bacon.
Love. I'll always love him promise him. He's like my big bro.

Good night dear readers. May your dreams be filled with bacon, waffles, sugar cookies with icing and rainbow sprinkles, coffee, and nice things that go with this meal.
Sealed with a kiss from me and your lover across the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment