Monday 26 November 2012

Do you hate me? Because I do.

The girl you have a crush on has now bet her dreams of happiness on a weather forecast of snow and spent her savings on a bus ticket to New York to see someone that might not even like her. ...So what were you saying?

Schools a drag. All day today I couldn't help but think, I'm just going through the motions. I found myself walking down the hall without even thinking, just walking...to now where.

I actually ate dinner today. Normally I just grab something. But today I was so hungry. The food was like the food we use to eat at our old house back when I was little. On our white oddly magnetic table just barely big enough for the three of us. Squeezed into our already small but perfect kitchen. I loved that house.

What happens when you get a boyfriend? Is it different? Or just another label. I remember when I went out with Nick, but that seems so long ago...160 posts and 1 more year. Things have changed...I think. Well some things have for sure.

I just keep listening to Jacks Mannequin. The songs playing over and over again. I think I need a new album of theirs already!

25 days till break begins. 28 till Christmas. Just keep counting down the days...

I saw this guy today. He jumped up onto the platform thingy and walked until the end when he jumped off. I do that all the time. I wondered if it makes him feel closer to the sky, like he could almost fly when he does that.

The color of the sky: A pool of azalea grey. Shimmering beneath the surface of clouds. It wasn't as windy. A calm on a stormy ocean. A lullaby of sirens voices. Pulling you away from reality. Wanting to take you away into a deep sleep then steal your breath away with the chilling airwaves. Not painful, no just peace, eternal sleep under a perfect sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment