Saturday 17 November 2012

Not much to say while fleeting dreams take me far away to a place where there is exotic food

I feel like I've been talking about my personal life a lot recently and no enough of every day chit chat. Well I suppose it doesn't matter since this is my blog, but I might as well try. This week has been pretty bad (weekend was good though!).

Chris wore his glasses to school today. At first I wasn't sure it was him. But who else has that same jacket? No one. I watched him from the window before 7th hour. It was like watching a movie. I knew who the main character was and there was a silent narration that accompanied his actions. And like those feeling you get when watching a movie, that you wish you were there and that was your life but it's so far away and unrealistic that it can't be. All I can do is draw...

It sucks listening to them rehearse. But it's so hard to ignore the tight feeling in my chest when I walked by them.

The color of the sky: Like a spring day. Silence filled with bird songs, the sun shining a golden evening color. Although the trees were still bare and the grass a dying yellow, there was that spring bliss of everything being reborn, life anew.

Nail polish and nail polish remover are like drugs to me. They calm me down. The smell of them. My little bit of nicotine.

No comments:

Post a Comment