Wednesday 14 November 2012

from sweden with love

Orthodontist appointment took me out of the torture chamber that classes are becoming. I really wanted to miss 1st hour for it but no luck there. Actually classes today weren't bad. We made my math teacher cry. I actually felt really bad for her.
Ivanovich came back. Apparently he'd been skipping the class for the last two days. I was getting worried that he got hit by a car or got deported.
I'm gonna try to talk to Seffan tomorrow. I really need to learn to tell people who like me straight up how I feel. I just don't want to hurt them and I want to be friends, though that doesn't always work. Stupid irrational fear.

I wore my dress I bought in Ukraine. A slightly medieval top, with kinda puffy short sleeves, partially lace up top, and frilly skirt bottom. With a black long sleeved under shirt, and dark pastel blue/lavender leggings. With the grey converse and maroon plaid scarf that I wear so often. Black bow. It's that ideal picture of me and who I am that I drew out of boredom one day. That drawing had people and all the things I love. The paths I can take. My journey...

I want to go back to this weekend. Drink some more, party, see my friends, stay up late talking nonsense while being cold, and just being there in the middle of no where living life with all it's teenage risks.

We decided on crew heads for the show and I'm doing costumes! It's gonna be so much fun! I can't wait! We also had a read through today. And just sitting there listening to Sammy read, it just pissed me off. I wanted that part so much. Or maybe I just wanted to have Mathews attention. But I did want to act so much in this one. Costumes should be great though.

I really want to buy some fabric and get my grandma's old sewing machine and do some stuff. I also really want to buy some makeup and nail polish so that I can just play with it. Dress up!

The color of the sky: Broken eggshell blue. A pale pink yolk strung out like pearls powdered with pastel pink.

I really want to talk to Chris about soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment