Monday 5 November 2012

a blue valentine on a christmas day celebrated at new years

11:44...I think a part of me still loves you, even though we're moving on. 

How the hell did he take this? I don't get it. But I don't really want to comment on it for social reasons, but I really really want to know! Omg. 
Tutoring was a big relief. I know my stuff and it's so easy compared to math class. 
I got a new computer program and it lets me draw stuff. SO COOl! It's called SketchBookExpress. 
Really want to see Grand Torino. It was playing at the downtown theatre for one day but I missed it.
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I have to retake my test, and I don't want to see people, it feels like there's so much pressure in going to school tomorrow. Too many responsibilities that I don't want to deal with. 

The color of the sky: Light as if ready to float away on the breeze. The color of a child's balloon, unspecified. Though it has a concrete color the sunlight distorts it making it shimmer like the Mediterranean in the evening. Light blues the color of a baby's room, dark blue the color of a flag left in the wind, teal blue of an album cover, reflective navy black of office windows, white blue of snow, darkening ridged blue of the ocean floor, grey tinted blue of the view out the hotel window, all put together. Like that picture.


It's time I put an end to this story so I can begin a new. Maybe that's what weighs so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment