Tuesday 4 September 2012

6:38 new makeup (Morning)

Couldn't sleep last night. It's not like I'm that nervous or anything....well maybe just a bit. So I stayed up till around 12 reading Dying to Know You. Which isn't too bad of a book, well written, but personally, not my type. Still not sure why I read it. Maybe it was the fish on the cover. I gotta leave for school in about half an hour. I'm tired...
It's going to be warm today. 80. 
I don't want to eat anything, but my mom's gonna make me since I "need energy" for my first day back. 
I wonder if it's cold now, outside. 
Gotta go put makeup on...and change.
Crap. ...
I feel like that older sister figure that runs around frantically while the little kid timidly gets ready for his first day of middle school.
Actually it's true.
Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment