Friday 21 September 2012

The goldfish bows (day 5) Nothing more to say

Today was the pep rally. I skipped. Nick, Moya, Ari and I ran out of class and went to the park across the road. We got ice cream in this little cafe and gossiped for a while. Then we went to the tire swing. I haven't done that in ages! It was hallariously insanely funny. Afterwards we sat on a slide in awkward positions, laying on top of eachother and talking. I ended up being late for my last class.

Michelle asked Chris to homecoming for me. He told her he wasn't going. Well that sucks. Really I wanted it to be something special. A dress, shoes, bag, makeup, what's all that if you don't end up with a good memory?
But she also told him to ask me about something...So monday is going to be fun huh.

I met Emi's grandma! She's cool.

I wish tomorrow was friday. Then I could sort things out and life could be more fun (this week was just a downer). I kinda wish I had Chris's number. But then I couldn't really txt him since I only have 300 txts for the next 2 weeks.

The color of the sky: Stormy morning blue dwindling down to a pale peach color. A bubble bath, with white roses and blue salts.

Red shoes didn't help today.

No comments:

Post a Comment