Sunday 23 September 2012

Always All Ways (Apologies, Glances & Messed Up Chances) Last year...and we're making the same mistakes all over again.

The goldfish bowl week is over...
I woke up this morning feeling different. I don't know why. Maybe it's just letting go of all that tension of this week. Or maybe I'm just not use to waking up with blue nails.

Homework all day and a soccer game. During which I got really depressed. I just felt like I wasn't accomplishing anything by playing. And that I sucked, and it wasn't worth me playing, and all this other stuff. It sucked. I got over it after a while. I love running. But I just can't run without a purpose, and I love soccer. I'll stick with it, at least one more year.

I've been avoiding people on fb. All I want to do is sleep, finish Pretty in Pink, get earmuffs, and drink tea on a cold winter day...

Last night Nuna (she was in my gym class last year) was talking to me about Chris. And she said, I always thought you liked him, but subconsciously like you didn't really know. And he liked you.
It's starting to make sense...ish? I really don't know.

The color of the sky: Two contrasting colors. Black and white. Sunlight glaring on one side the other side threatening black clouds ready to strike. Loving life and hating it. And the rainbow in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment