Thursday 13 September 2012

Should my child really be screwing that?

Today was a good day and it wasn't even all that good!
I made new friends (kinda...), and didn't do ANYTHING in school. Cause we had class meetings and it mixed up the schedules.
Emi and I went on a walk. We told each other about the funny things that happened that day, laughing the whole time. I'm still laughing about it.

1. Me, txt conversation with Chris 2:
C: were there any male counsellors you though were cute lol
me: No lol
C: Ahh maybe at school ull find him. What about the one you liked last year?
me: i'm over him. yeah maybe lol
C: So is there any guy u would be willing to go out with at school?
me: IDK we're not even back at school yet!
C: Well what about peeps from last year?
me: ...i dunno
C: Well I know a couple for me ;)

2. Emi in math class: So we got lolly pops cause our table won jepordy or something, and this guy starts eating his, "It's soooo good. Mmmmm." It continues for a while. Then he get's it stuck in his teeth. "It's stuck....(later) It's still stuck, but it is so delicious."

3. Me, passing time: I was wearing my Barchelona jersey. I get dragged into Chris 1's class room by my friend. He takes one look at my shirt, "You are not wearing that! No! Oh no! Come on! I would never have my baby wear that! NEVER!"
We couldn't figure out who he was talking about... his child (in the future), me, a mixture of both, or my "sexy european soccer playing" child who I will have with Chris (Emi and Nick said that).

4. Theater: a concerned parent email "What is a techie? What is a 2 by 4? Should my child really be screwing that?"

It was so funny and stupid. There were more, I just don't remember.

The color of the sky: Looking up I remembered that I forgot what it looked like earlier. Now the colors, light pink, summer orange, sunflower gold shimmering on the clouds appeared as a distant misslabeled thought lost now to the locked files of my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment