Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hug me! Policy #4: hands to yourself

When I'm wearing makeup I feel like my face is so delicate. The slightest touch can break it. The slightest mistake can wreak everything, not just my face, my life...

Chris. 1. (I'll only refer to him with the 1 if 2 is involved in the post). Well... Since my giving up on Mr. Jess I realized fully what and idiot I had been. For several reasons. 1. I suppose I really did like Chris. Cause, even though he can be an asshole and an idiot and totally rude and annoying, he made me feel happy and kinda loved. 2. I probably should have paid more attention to him and talked to him more, even just for friend ship.
The downsides to liking him: his crowd of people. The guys I'd get along with fine. They're all soccer freaks and I like them (even though they're just like Chris...). But the girls... I swear every one he hangs out with is his ex, or wannabe girlfriend. Also people like that just scare me for some reason.
It's an effort. Sure he's nice and all (well can be) sometimes I feel like he'd just be hard to keep up with.
I don't want to mess up again like with Jess. NEVEER again (preferably).
Am I just going to be another girl in a collection (if I date him)?
Upsides: I like him.
We have a lot in common.
Happy feeling. Hugs.
Social life...? (not a real reason but a prospect).

I'm probably over thinking this again. I mean I like him so it shouldn't make a difference right...?
The last one's stupid.
I don't know. I suppose we just sit back and let the plot unravel by itself a bit...a lot.


Also the more I look at it the more I'm disliking the people in my classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment