Monday 24 September 2012

I never said normal, I just said please.

CHRIS YOU ARE AN IDIOT. STOP IGNORING ME!
I yelled the while walking out of school with Meredith. We have walked past each other so many times and never said a word. We've looked at each other, we know the other one is there but we say nothing.
Also he got a hair cut and it looks funny (but still cute).

I'm studying for tests right now, but all I want to do is sleep. I am so tired...

Emi dyed her hair "brown" it turned out blue and purple and it looks amazing! I kinda want to dye my hair blond or something like that...but I dunno...

I am addicted to string cheese. I eat it all the time now. Along with my lemonade. I drink about 1 liter per day (if there is any...).

It's been getting darker and colder every morning. Winter's coming. I've also been planning my trip to Australia! Maybe I can convince my parents!

School sucks. Half day wednesday. I really wish Chris likes me. I'm sick of people Chris 2, Roman (maybe, kid from camp), Katie and whoever else liking me. Can I please just like someone and have a fikking normal relationship? No just kidding, not normal nothing I do is normal, but that's ok.

The color of the sky: Honest, innocent, bright with the life or death of fall. A "Mail" on the mac type of color. Slightly pixelated. But perfumed with the thin smell of fall, that passes with the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment