Tuesday 25 September 2012

notes on love, by beautiful and the onlyone

I'm not really sure what to write... Today's been kind of a blur of walking through the past, laughing, chocolate, being happy, being sad, talking about teenage love, being beautiful, doing nothing, singing, listening, not smiling, just everything all combined into one day. It was weird.

Reminds me of her. #great #song...
Woke up this morning feeling totally dead. Had my mom drive me to school. Got home and have been listening to The A Team over and over again. It has a connection to me somehow. I don't relate to it or know what it means, it just is. Somehow.

Walking through the empty stairwells. The acoustics there are great. I sing there. When there's no one else there to hear me.

The color of the sky: A dusty blue grey. Smelled of fall and rain, of something I can't put my finger on. Perfume, or the smell of someone I once knew. You leave a grey building into a grey world...it felt almost like snow...

Remember: Smile (I use to write this on my wrist to remember to smile at him) & talk to Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment