Monday 17 September 2012

The goldfish bowl (day 1) the start of a messed up week

Why do dreams feel so real sometimes? How come I can feel myself die? How come I can feel his lips so clearly. Why am I so scared during those dreams.
My dream last night was so weird. I stole a briefcase cause the main character in a book did. And I felt so guilty. The dream continued with me not knowing what to do with the thing, it only contained a scarf, ipod, and some notebooks, and everyone shunning me for stealing it. The dream suddenly switched to gym class. The gym was at my old middle school. And I just fell into the rhythm, playing soccer, running, laughing with the rest of the class of 2015. I ran into Chris at some point and we started listing out names: Rodriguez, Carlos, Nana, Ronald, Alize, Joelina, Micheal, Ivanovich (or Ibrahimovic). Apparently these are the names of our 8 children. But why were they all spanish...? Then he began flirting with some random girl, which got me really annoyed so I yelled at him. He turns around, "Baby you're the only one I really love." And KISSES me on the lips. I felt his lips pressed against mine soft and perfect. Then he turned around and started flirting with the guy (yes male) behind him. Good dream. I though it might mean something good. But now I'm starting to think Chris has a girlfriend...dammit.

I am going to homecoming. So far without a date.

Today was boring. Went to theatre and did tech. That part was fun.

I finished City Of Thieves a few days ago. It is such an amazing book. The descriptions are wonderful and horrific and it tells the story of a different side of World War 2 very well. I wanted to cry at the end, but I was in math class when I finished the book. I want to re read it again soon.

The color of the sky: Empty, where clouds usually filled the sky there was only an empty unmoving ocean. Calm after a storm. A summer hazy not quite navy blue that tasted sweet like steam rising from a cup of warm coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment