Sunday 16 September 2012

strawberry soda

This is a random compliment of things of some time...

While everyone ran around quoting Shakespeare and dreaming of the love romeo and Juliette had I was running up and down stairs falling in love. Never having joined my classmates in the pleasure of the play, what did I know of love? Only what I experienced on my own. And what did they know of love? Only what they had read in a 500 year old book.
All freshmen, all taking the the first baby steps of our high school years. We sat in the same class, dreamt the same dreams of love, and lived lives that could be called similar. Really the only difference was they read Romeo and Juliette and I fell in love.

So life continues. I wonder if I had approached him, talked to him, was girly, cute, ambitious, openly weird (like I can be) if things would have turned out differently. I wouldn't want to change it, things turned out fine I don't regret it exactly, but at the same time I could have done more. Flown higher and fallen harder. And why didn't I? Why don't I? Their words don't matter...do they?

I'm still trying to figure out my life. I need to do this soon. It's so weird though. It seems like I need the approval of people, and I somehow can't quite be myself... I'm really gonna hate myself if I keep going like this won't I?
You know I have a kinda normal life almost. Or at least it seems kinda normal. I'm a normal girl, who likes guys but is just really shy. Why am I trying to analyse my life?

I wanna go see the words. Maybe I'll skip school one day and go see it. I wonder what other good movies are out now...

The petals of roses, are the softest things.



No comments:

Post a Comment