Saturday 29 September 2012

And what if I didn't actually need you...then what?

Soooo tired, so this is gonna be short.
I'm still on my "I hate people, but they are beautiful" phase. People are annoying. You'd think they're one way but they have a completely different mentality. They seems so nice but they're not! So superficial. I know I'm like that too and it sucks, but it still amazes me all the time.

Watched Milo and Otis with my family. It's so cute, and old. Funny that I use to watch it all the time when I was younger.

Yesterday Michelle told me about the song Classified by Breathe Carolina. She told me that it reminded her of Chris and said he's an asshole forget him and go for Mathew. Well I listened to it, and I can't stop listening to it now... but it's such a simple true song. It's about us. Him being an asshole, me being a stupid flirty high school girl, everyone getting their hearts broken.
Michelle also said that Chris always said things that were stupid that hurt so bad. Looking back I don't remember anything but the cute teasing and flirting. He would ignore me but nothing more than that... I miss him. I don't want to hurt Mathew if it comes to that (if Michelle sets her mind to it this is gonna happen). Bad fucking timing. This is like Jess. Can't get you out of my mind...

The color of the sky: Like the cold ice breaking away from the mainland of greenland. Alien but still beautiful. Magical, the way the cold snow warms you. While the sky rains endless frozen tears from lacy light blue pupils we pretend to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment