Wednesday 26 September 2012

Where do our ends meet? (A red string)

I think I just agreed to an offer to join the superficial insane flow of high school girl life. Michelle dated Chris for 5 months in middle school. And she told me a lot about him and exactly how to get him to ask me out. But it's a long mainstream and suicidal method. With my bad timing we are going to get no where. Oh well. His hair makes him a unicorn now.

Half day. Went downtown with people and ate food. I really want to go shopping downtown.
After we got back from downtown I didn't do anything. I just didn't want to do anything at all, just sit there and talk which is what me Sophie (not Sophia) and Michelle did. While watching the soccer team. Sophie has a boyfriend on the team (varsity) and Michelle likes a senior on the varsity team. That was fun and relaxing.

Still listening to The A Team.

I really want to paint something big. But I have no ideas, what-so-ever...

The color of the sky: The color of something light. Or rather, something being lifted off. Light after darker days. Calming but complex. A baby blue with intense depth...
There is something just out of my reach. Something I can't quite put my finger on. Like I can't find the right words...

I have a tab with Chris's follow-a-gram. And I can't stop looking at it, or thinking about him...but...I just don't know...There's a difference between my daydreams and reality...


White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men

No comments:

Post a Comment